Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Alignment: Liberal-Evil

Lately like all other conservatives, I have been spending a lot of time thinking about the homosexuals known as "liberals." And I don't just mean the homosexuals who refer to themselves as homosexuals, I mean ALL Liberals. What are some noticeable patterns in dirty liberals? I'm glad I asked...

Liberals are the ones who cause trouble. You very rarely hear about conservatives doing destructive or absurd things for attention. Just a few things that I have myself witnessed recently include: plucking up every one of the American flags that were set up just before the anniversary of 9/11 by the College Republicans at UT and replanting them to spell out "THE WORLD SUFFERS." There are photos on the link of it. Last week a liberal stood in front of the table that the College Republicans had set up to register voters and read the Communist Manifesto and then (as I witnessed) galloped across the street screaming, "No blood for oil" over and over. The CR's later informed me that it was good for business. Just last weekend I passed what I knew to be a Bush/Cheney yard sign, but someone had draped an American flag over it which had been cut lengthwise down the middle.

One that I didn't witness, but haven't heard much on the news about is that some pathetic liberals smashed the window of the Bush/Cheney HQ and stole three laptops containing a lot of vital information on their campaign strategy. Understandably that is less interesting than a giant farting mountain.

Another common trait amongst Liberal frogs is their tendency to fall for any conceivable conspiracy theory. My brother, who knows nothing but regurgitates everything, not-so-long-ago informed my dear mother that Bush flew the bin Laden family home immediately after the 9/11 attack by stinking Muslim terrorist scumbags. That's because liberals are all a bunch of drama queens. They aren't happy unless there is some terrible thing. Of course they are never happy because they are a bunch of losers.

More to come on rapist-loving Liberals...

1 comment:

Endymion said...

While we were in New Hampshire the last time, David Horowitz came to speak at Harvard. And the night before the speech, what was presumably a lupercalian orgy of Liberals stole all of the copies of the Harvard Salient, piled them up, and burned them. While Michael Moore's political film only names istelf after Farenheit 451, Harvard Liberals actually live the book burning. dream.http://www.studentsforacademicfreedom.org/